- 1½ inch piece ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1/3 cup carrot juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground turmeric
- A pinch of kosher salt
- 2½ lb. mixed citrus, such as oranges, blood oranges, and/or grapefruit
- 1 mango, peeled, cut into 1½ inch irregular pieces
- 2 kiwis, peeled, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Crushed red pepper flakes (for serving)
- Flaky sea salt
- Extra-virgin olive oil (for drizzling)
Mix ginger, carrot juice, lime juice, turmeric, and kosher salt in a small bowl.
Using a paring knife, remove peel and white pith from citrus, being careful not to remove too much of the flesh. Slice citrus however you want; you can slice into ¼ inch-thick rounds or cut into 1 inch pieces, and they don’t even need to be an exact shape or size.
Spoon half of carrot dressing in a shallow bowl. Arrange citrus, mango, and kiwis in bowl, then spoon remaining dressing over. Top with red pepper flakes and sea salt, then drizzle with oil.