Balsamic Garlic Grilled Mushroom Skewers
Smoky grilled balsamic and garlic marinated mushroom skewers!
- 2 pounds mushrooms, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or tamari)
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate the mushrooms in the mixture of the remaining ingredients for 30 minutes.
- Skewer the mushrooms and grill over medium-high heat until just tender and slightly charred, about 2-3 minutes per side.