Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash
Maple Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Butternut Squash are so simple to make but full of incredible flavor. They are crisp on the edges and soft and tender inside in a delicious maple glaze and surrounded by crunchy pecans and cranberries.
- 1 pound brussels spouts ends trimmed, sliced in half
- 1 pound butternut squash peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons real maple syrup divided
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup whole pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with non stick spray. In a large bowl combine brussels spouts, butternut squash, and olive oil. Toss with olive oil and 1 Tablespoon maple syrup. Salt and pepper.
- Spread evenly on the baking sheet and roast in the oven for 25 minutes or until the edges are brown and the center is tender. Remove from oven.
- Add the roasted brussels and butternut squash back to the large bowl. Add pecans, cranberries, and remaining maple syrup and toss. Serve immediately.