This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
We Deliver to Your Area!
added to delivery
Broccoli, Bunch - 1 Bunch
Your parents knew what was up when they told you to eat your broccoli. This verdant vegetable is a powerhouse of nutrients. It's reputed to benefit digestion, the cardiovascular system and the immune system, and to have anti-inflammatory and even cancer-preventing properties. Plus, broccoli is low in sodium and calories, at about 31 calories per serving. It's also a fat-free vegetable.
A member of the cruciferous vegetable family, cousin to cabbage and cauliflower, broccoli is a great source of:
- Immune-supportive vitamin C
- Anti-inflammatory vitamin K
- Heart-healthy folate
- Free-radical-scavenging vitamin A
- Enzyme-activating manganese and molybdenum
- Digestive-health-supporting fiber
- Heart-healthy potassium and vitamin B6
- Energy-producing vitamin B2 and phosphorus
- Energy-producing vitamin B1, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, protein, and iron
- Bone-healthy magnesium and calcium
- Antioxidant-supportive vitamin E and selenium
- Beneficial phytonutrients
To make sure you can always get the best produce and pantry items available, we source fruits, veggies and grocery items from many of our trusted local farmers and producers. As with all the products in our Marketplace, we prioritize working with local producers as seasonality allows, and we maintain our strict sourcing standards. Produce and pantry items that’s not available from Texas farmers or producers due to growing region or season will always be secondary when sourcing.
Consume fresh broccoli as soon as you can as it will not keep long. To store, mist the unwashed heads, wrap loosely in damp paper towels, and refrigerate. Use within 2 to 3 days. Do not store broccoli in a sealed container or plastic bag.