• 1/2 head of cauliflower, grated
• 1 whole egg, plus one egg white, lightly beaten
• 1/4 cup 2% shredded mozzarella cheese
• Dried basil, oregano & parsley
• 1 teaspoon olive oil
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Mix all ingredients together (except oil) in a large bowl until evenly distributed.
• Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and use olive oil to grease the parchment paper.
• Spread and flatten the cauliflower mixture on the parchment paper evenly – about 1 inch thick. Square off the edges so it looks like a rectangle or square.
• Bake for 40 minutes until slightly dried out, browning, and firm to the touch.
• Remove from oven and using a spatula carefully peel away from parchment paper. Flip over and return to oven for 10 more minutes.